Key Account Manager - Recruitment Advertising
Key Account Manager - Recruitment Advetising
£ 40k + car + comm + bens
The successful individual within this role will be required to drive key relationships ithin the Ad Agency community representing this market leading brand.
You will put the brand and services at the forefront of Agencies minds and drive online services to these customers. Where possible you will be required to utilise these relationships; to build sustainable relationships with their clients, at senior level.
The successful candidate will report into and work alongside the Sales Manager to help deliver brand strategy. Your main focus will be to significantly grow online revenue, whilst increasing market share and yield growth. Working with the top Key Accounts- you will continue to develop and maintain strong client relationships and develop new business where appropriate.
The ideal person is someone who is looking for their next challenge and who would like an opportunity to make their mark within the industry. They will combine a passion for online sales with strong business management & relationship building skills.
Key Skills Required:
- A media / publishing background and/or recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent & proven presentation skills to individuals and groups is an essential part of this role.
- A proven track record within a sales environment.
- Proven field/media sales experience/face to face.
- Experience in recruitment advertising
- A genuine passion for building relationships, at all levels.
- Exposure to the strategic development of online products is preferred.
- Clean driving licence, regular travel required.
- Be self-motivated & capable of using own initiative.
- Have an in-depth understanding of business principles and being commercially aware.
- Flexibility - this is not a 9 - 5 job, attendance of evening events are essential
- Strong communication & organisational skills
A niche recruitment consultancy specialising in recruitment of media sales, digital and marketing positions ranging from entry level to senior management level.