Media Sales Executive
Sales Executive, 16k-20k Basic+Uncapped commission
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing and exciting daily deal websites. Part of a bigger group, well known consumer group, they search for the best deals online, allowing it's customers to take advantage of huge discounts.
They are looking to expand its dynamic National 'Daily Deal' Sales Team out of their offices in Godalming, Surrey.
They are an energetic, fast paced and dynamic medium sized business, which is rapidly expanding.
What does that mean to you? Well, apart from the fact it gives them a number of competitive advantages over their competitors; you will genuinely feel part of a team. Decision making is quick, their strategy and structure promotes creativity and an entrepreneurial approach. Success is highlighted and rewarded from the CEO downwards.
THEY ARE currently looking for hard working, talented and dynamic individuals who can negotiate, close deals and who will drive revenues forward.
They want articulate, professional sales people with energy, confidence and who can be persuasive. It is important that you have a good grasp of numbers and can work with margins.
As part of a well-known digital brand, our client offers businesses the opportunity to connect to a loyal, vast and active database of customers who regularly shop online.
The successful Sales Executive will;
- Source and manage a high volume of high quality merchants & daily deals throughout their chosen territory and to be managed in salesforce.com
- Successfully sell the features and benefits and generate commitment from high quality merchants
- Achieve monthly sales targets and KPI's set out by Sales Director and Manager in 1-2-1 meetings
Skills & Experience
They are looking for articulate, bright individuals who have a desire to succeed in a fast paced sales environment
- 1 to 2 years b2b experience working in a high volume and targeted sales environment
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to confidently talk to decision makers
- Proven successful track record in outbound b2b telesales
- Self-Motivated, hard worker who applies a solid work ethic in everything you do
- Be confident and be competent online in being able to search/research and respond quickly to situations while thinking on your feet
Ideally you must also live less than an hour from Godalming, Surrey.
For more information on this role please get in touch with email@example.com Angela Izard, Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd
- 13 June 2013
- 13 July 2013