This job has now expired
Media Sales Executive
(Experienced Sales, Trainee Sales & Graduates)
£16k - £20k Basic with an unrivalled uncapped commission structure
Our client PublicService.co.uk is a highly successful Publishing and Events Company and is currently seeking Media Sales Executives to sell event and exhibition advertising space to SME’s and National / International companies via the telephone.
Your duties as a Sales Executive – Media Sales will include:
- Building strong customer relations, dealing directly with senior Directors & decision makers both national & international.
- Conducting your own internet research on prospective clients.
- Conducting negotiations over the telephone in a clear & professional manner.
- Concluding the sales process.
The Ideal Media Sales Executive will have the following attributes:
- The confidence to talk to businesses at director level.
- A strong personality with excellent communication skills.
- Business acumen, commercial awareness and mental agility.
- Confidence to "ask for the order" and "overcome objections".
- Be tenacious, professional, ambitious and have that desire to succeed.
- Other media sales experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
- If you have other European languages that would be great, but not essential.
Our client offers:
- A business that can help you in secure employment by your and the Company’s success.
- Great training and on-going development at a training academy to boost your confidence and abilities to even higher levels.
- The chance to work for a company that creates opportunities for you to feel the buzz from your business successes together with high earnings and job satisfaction.
- A role that stimulates and rewards intellect.
- With first class management support and training we aim to make you a success.
- Contributory company pension scheme (after 6 months). Successful Sales Executives are currently earning £30-40k p/a with top executives earning in excess of £100k.
Located in Newcastle-under-Lyme - all positions are full time and permanent.
People come to us from all backgrounds and achieve great success. If you can demonstrate you are professional, resilient and persuasive, have excellent communication skills and can think on your feet, we’d love to hear from you.