This job has now expired
Do you have what it takes to optimise revenues for the UK‘s biggest and most influential parenting website, Mumsnet?
We are enjoying huge growth and expansion and we are looking for an experienced (2 years+ preferred) and commercially driven Account Manager to join our Agency Sales team.
Working within a vibrant advertising sales team and reporting to the Head of Agency Sales, it will be your responsibility to drive advertising revenues within your agency patch. By joining the team you’ll be able to build your career by representing a high profile media brand within a dynamic, fast‐paced working environment that is also fun and highly rewarding. The Account Manager will play a crucial role in targeting senior level personnel at agencies and selling the diverse online portfolio.
The key day to day tasks of the Account Manager include:
- Developing and cementing relationships within your agency patch
- Generating new business as well as nurturing existing clients
- Utilising effective relationships with agencies to deliver advertising revenue against targets
- Increasing revenue across all budgeted lines
- Targeting relevant agency and direct clients with ideas and solutions, entrepreneurial spirit essential
Key attributes of the Account Manager include:
- Proven, relevant online experience within a media organisation with agency and client contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills are essential to secure solid campaign rates in line with rate and yield guidelines
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- The ability to devise creative online cross-‐portfolio marketing solutions
- Excellent consultative sales approach
- Industry knowledge
- Keen attention to detail
Salary - competitive (commensurate with experience)
To apply for the Digital Agency Sales Account Manager role please send us your covering letter and CV by clicking the Apply button below.