This job has now expired
Sponsorship Sales Manager
London Business Conferences rapid and continued growth is due to portfolio expansion and highly successful new product launches. Our approach to business development and conference production is original and creative, meaning that we frequently tap into fresh market opportunities before our competitors do, resulting in a stunningly successful conference portfolio. Worldwide, we are pursuing an ambitious growth plan for our markets and products.
We are now keen to capitalise on our considerable strengths and market opportunities. This has created the need for a new Sponsorship Sales Manager to help us capitalise on the numerous opportunities that are being created by our research driven events.
- You will sell to new and existing clients across a diverse portfolio of large-scale international conferences
- Full responsibility for delivering revenue targets on your allocated events, you will research your market, developing your leads from research stage through to close
- Manage and update your pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasts
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- A minimum 18 months sponsorship B2B sales experience, ideally in the commercial conference sector
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
- Experience selling on launch (and repeat) events across different industry sectors
- An ability to rapidly understand new topics and industries and identify the key sectors to sell into
- A desire to learn and implement LBCG's sales process
- A 'can do', 'make it happen' positive attitude
- Strong organisational skills coupled with clear written and verbal communication
You will benefit from:
- Strong support and training, working closely with Production to maximize event revenues
- Exceptional research driven products frequently exceeding 350 delegates
- Comprehensive marketing plans to create significant market awareness
- Accelerated career opportunities in a flat meritocratic structure
- Attractive commission and bonus structure
You may currently be a successful sponsorship sales person looking for the next step up in your career. Of greater importance is your willingness to challenge yourself and make a major contribution to the ongoing success of the business.