Digital Sales Executive
Digital Sales Executive/Manager
c. £25k plus commission + benefits
If you’re a talented, dynamic Digital Sales Manager or high potential Executive with the ability to drive sales across a portfolio of 13 websites and 15 tablet apps while monetising mobile apps and community websites, this could be the challenge you’ve been seeking.
MyTimeMedia is the leading specialist publisher of Hi Fi and Home Cinema magazines as well as being a leading publisher of hobby and craft magazines. It has a growing portfolio of e-commerce websites and is at the forefront of digital publishing.
We are now seeking a proven digital sales executive or manager with at least one year’s experience and the demonstrable ability to sell creatively across the latest advertising formats. The role involves cross media solutions and you must be capable of selling at all levels to leading media/advertising agencies and be confident proposing ideas for both websites and mobile. A proven track record of growing agency relationships and winning new business is essential.
We are looking for someone who has a solid background selling solutions to digital agencies and direct clients and who can thrive in a start-up environment working on their own initiative.
This is a highly commercial role where key responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively driving online advertising revenue on the websites
- Working with web editors to commercially develop revenues from video content on the websites
- Driving advertising revenues on mobile apps
- Building revenues on the apps for interactive content including video content
- Selling sponsorship opportunities across websites and apps
- Generating ideas for new advertising possibilities and working with print and web editors to implement these solutions
- Building a solid network of digital agency contacts.
We’re seeking someone with a strong track record in digital advertising sales, including agency contacts, and a proven ability to sell, close and break new business combined with a working knowledge of all the latest digital advertising formats. In addition you’ll need:
- Attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills
- High self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- The ability to sell conceptual, multi-faceted advertising packages
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Experience in managing the latest reporting and forecasting tools for digital advertising sales.
The role is based in Orpington, Kent which has easy access to central London and the South East.
More jobs like this
- Recruitment Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Recruitment Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Recruitment Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)
- Recruitment Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (East)
- Recruitment Senior Sales Customer Publishing jobs in London (East)