Publisher Services Account Manager - £50k + comms + excellent benefits
24/7 Media creates the tools for business in the digital world. We've been part of the WPP Group since 2008 and have offices all over the world. You will be joining a team of 30 in the London office in a casual and fun working environment. Working as a Publisher Services Account Manager, this is a great opportunity for someone to really make a difference. You will be responsible for managing the day to day new business from web publishers and manage existing key relationships.
- Driving and maximising site inventory growth with top web publishers
- Onboard new publishers to the 24/7 Access platform and the Microsoft Ad Exchange.
- Maintaining, managing and growing existing relationships with current publishers
- Enforce industry standards to ensure an optimal advertising experience.
- Exceed daily, monthly and quarterly impression inventory goals
- A strong desire to succeed in an online media sales and service organisation.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience calling on online/media advertising agencies and/or direct clients
- Results driven and committed to creating a ‘book of business.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Excellent understanding of affiliate dynamics and site inventory buying and planning.
We are based in Clerkenwell, only a few minutes walk from Farringdon station. As stated above, the target salary is around £50k with a commission plan based on performance. We have an excellent benefits package including;
- A generous pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance / Travel Insurance
- Gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
To apply for the Publisher Services Account Manager, please click the 'Apply' button below