GLOBAL DIGITAL LEAD - TOP MEDIA AGENCY - PHARMA - £120K + BONUS
This is a career defining opportunity for an elite digital native within the global arena! The opportunity will allow a senior international digital specialist to take up one of the most sought after positions in the market today.
My client is a leading global media agency with a reputation for excellence in all that it does. As the Global Digital Lead you will work on one of the agency's most prestigious pharmaceutical clients that have a true global footprint. The client is a flagship account for the agency with a vast global presence across all markets. It spends heavily across all digital platforms and is at the forefront of using digital in new and innovative ways.
Your role will be to pro-actively run and drive the agency's digital product on a global scale. You will play the lead in devising and delivering global digital strategy across all digital platforms. You will lead the close relationship with the client's Global Digital Head while also developing relationships with regional marketing leaders and digital teams.
This opportunity really is all-encompassing. It will allow you to develop digital strategy, investment guidelines and approaches, develop global media partnerships, evaluation and engagement measurement, technology evaluation and to inspire and advance each market's understanding across key digital platforms. You will identify and drive new digital KPI's covering strategy, systems & tools, execution and commercial areas.
This opportunity is ideal for a super ambitious digital all-rounder who has international experience and is looking for that career defining role. In order to secure this position you must:
- Have a true passion for digital media, as well as experience across international markets.
- Be extremely strong in understanding your client's business needs, interpreting consumer insights and devising cross-digital strategies that can be executed on a global level.
- Have a genuine understanding of all digital channels, how they integrate and how they work with offline channels to deliver against KPI's.
- Be someone who is at ease dealing with senior global marketers, having the political nous to approach client challenges in the correct way, ensuring a continued strong relationship between agency and client.
- Have strong commercial acumen and the ability to drive agency revenue in line with client needs.
- Have experience in managing and delivering global digital strategies at a local level.
- Pharmaceutical experience would be a bonus, as would the ability to speak Spanish.
You'll be working for one of the largest and most successful global media agencies. It fosters an environment of excellence, where its digital leaders are endlessly curious about consumers, and are excited about the possibilities to connect with them. The agency has produced more industry leaders than any other, with a reputation for attracting global mega-brands and offering its staff clear and defined career paths. It has one of the brightest global digital teams in the industry!
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting digital opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately your application has not been successful. We do however wish you all the best in your job search.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.