This job has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to move to Berlin and work for an elite global media agency, on its flagship automotive client.
This role is perfect for an experienced digital native who has an exemplary track record of planning award winning cross-digital campaigns within the international arena. As Digital Planning Lead you will be responsible for developing big budget, global digital campaigns that meet client objectives. You will work closely with the client and internal account teams to devise and deliver a global digital excellence plan to establish a consistent and optimal approach to all digital channels.
Core elements of the role also include:
- Assume responsibility for the global digital product the agency offers the client
- To work alongside the Global Account Director to innovate and develop global digital strategies that will be deployed and utilised by local markets
- Develop activation guidelines across all digital channels
- Drive local market development of digital channels including effective implementation and reporting as well as thought leadership programmes
- Inspire and advance each market's understanding and activation across key digital platforms
- Work closely with the Group Global Digital Leader to ensure that best practice is delivered across all digital elements
- Develop digital products and services that reflect advertisers needs and create new revenue opportunities
- Identify and drive incremental opportunities both centrally and locally
This opportunity is ideal for a super ambitious digital planner who has international experience and is looking for that career defining role. In order to secure this position you must:
- Have a true passion for digital media, as well as experience across international markets.
- Be extremely strong in understanding your client's business needs, interpreting consumer insights and devising cross-digital strategies that can be executed on a global level.
- Have a genuine understanding of all digital channels, how they integrate and how they work with offline channels to deliver against KPI's.
- Be someone who is at ease dealing with senior global marketers, having the political nous to approach client challenges in the correct way, ensuring a continued strong relationship between agency and client.
- Have experience in managing and delivering global digital strategies at a local level.
- Automotive experience would be a bonus, as would the ability to speak German.
You'll be working for one of the largest and most successful global media agencies. It fosters an environment of excellence, where its digital leaders are endlessly curious about consumers, and are excited about the possibilities to connect with them. The agency has produced more industry leaders than any other, with a reputation for attracting global mega-brands and offering its staff clear and defined career paths. It has one of the brightest global digital teams in the industry!
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting digital opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately your application has not been successful. We do however wish you all the best in your job search.