This job has now expired
Base salary dependent on experience (£19K-£25K) + Uncapped Commission and Benefits
· Centrally located in the creative hub of London, Mayfair
· Part of a young, fast growing group of media companies
· Good basic salary and uncapped commission
· 21 days annual holiday allowance which includes one day off for your birthday, rising with each year of service
· Mentor scheme and focused training programme
· Chance to work closely with experienced PR professionals
· Additional soft bonuses (vouchers, lunches etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful, motivated and creative broadcast PR agency,4mediarelations ideally located in the heart of the West End. We are a young, imaginative bunch with lots of creativity and flair and following a very successful year we are looking for a Junior Account Executive with the same enthusiasm and ethos to join our growing family and drive new business through our doors. You will need the ability to sell by cold calling and should have a proven track-record of delivering against sales targets. You will need to have the ability to build strong client relationships quickly and portray demonstrable presentation skills.
· As a Junior Account Executive you will be responsible for generating campaign interest and building relationships with Marketing Managers, PR Managers and Brand Managers to generate radio, press and online campaigns that communicate messages to millions of people across the UK.
· Booking appointments by pitching over the phone
· It is all about creative sales so being aware of news in the media is key - you will be generating news angles and selling a story or event, not a product!
· Establishing and maintaining client relationships both face-to-face and on the telephone
· Networking with direct clients and PR agencies
· The diversity of the media means that no two days are ever the same - so this is not just a standard sales job, it involves a lot of proactive input too
· Creativity is the key within this environment
· Sales focused, results driven and self motivated to achieve targets
· A professional, proactive and positive attitude to selling
· Talented in communicating and strong negotiating skills
· Skilled at building strong business relationships with clients at all management levels
· Enjoy working to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
· Ability to sell a story or idea that will be designed and created by you
· A strong player in a focused team
4medirelations specialise in broadcast PR and brand marketing services to products and businesses all over the UK. Working within a dedicated media sales team, you will be selling directly to marketing, brand and PR departments with major UK consumer brands.
4mediarelations own and operate News Data Network, a lifestyle news content agency that provides editorial content to the radio and online industry. Our in-house radio studio offers clients the chance to talk about their product or service to BBC and commercial radio on the back of a story that the media are covering or find interesting.
The Media Team, News Data Network will offer your clients:
· Access to 360 BBC and commercial radio stations and over 3,000 websites
· High quality broadcast and online coverage
· The creative brains of industry specialists who understand what works in the media
· Unrivalled media contacts
To deliver the best possible levels of coverage for our clients we aim to attract people who have fresh, creative and challenging ideas.
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please send your CV for consideration today.