This job has now expired
GRADUATES X 2 £17-18K Basic+Commission
Are you a recent Graduate with a desire to get into sales??! Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilient? If so then we want to hear from you….!
Our client were established in 2011 due to the success and continued evolvement within this fast moving industry, they are now the second largest daily deal site in the UK. Their site uses the power of group buying to get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. They target young, affluent females who can’t resist the temptation of these fantastic discounted deals??
To deliver fabulous deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building partnerships with high-end UK businesses, including both new clients and developing existing relationships
You will be responsible for working in partnership with new merchants, creating the BEST deals for the merchant, customers and our client. You will develop and grow clients within your own territory through delivering excellent customer service - a key part of this role. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is clearly the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants!
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
- Experience in daily deals, digital media, online advertising, business directory or SEM ad sales advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively
- Must have current experience of generating new business
- Self-motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build rewarding customer relationships
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool and an interest in social media
If this role sounds right up your street, then get in touch immediately with Hannah Evans at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org