This job has now expired
Our client is an expansive media owner with a fantastic brand perception in the market. Their portfolio includes a number of print publications, a strong mobile and digital offering as well as a TV channel that will be launched next year. This is an exciting time for our client that provides a great opportunity for the right individual to join a top cross platform strategic team.
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Commission
Our client is looking for a Strategic Client Account Manager to join their solutions team, coming up with innovative cross platform partnerships and sponsorship ideas to drive incremental revenue from a designated client patch.
The great thing about this team is that it's members come from a wide cross section of mediums, creating a truly dynamic environment in which to work. Essentially our client is looking for a strategically minded ideas person, who understands how businesses work and where media fits within their organisation.
- Present our clients range of mediums to your patch of clients
- Win new business while growing existing accounts
- Work closely with colleagues, including agency focused members of the team
- Developed creative ideas that play to our clients unique strengths
- Create bespoke ideas that form partnership opportunities
- Strong connections and relationships with media agencies at a senior level. (Marketing Director level and beyond)
- Experience of winning new business and in growing existing business
- Experience of at least one other media channel outside of print / print online and / or working within a planning or strategy role within a media agency.
- Proven track record in coming up with high budget, innovative cross platform, sponsorship and partnership ideas
- And deliver tangible ROI for clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a creative solutions team on the brink of an exciting period for our Client as a whole. If this sounds of interest, please apply