This job has now expired
Key responsibilities also include:
- Providing maximum return on media investment for all clients across your portfolio
- Building and maintaining client relationship at a senior level
- Providing dynamic and inspiring leadership to your team and those around you
- Participate and run new business pitches
- Show clients innovative thinking and provide logical answers to market challenges
- Maximise revenue from the accounts by taking financial ownership for all client revenues/billings
- Maintain a detailed topical knowledge of relevant media and business developments
- Ensure effective implementation of client campaigns at the highest level
Your experience should include:
- Running of planning teams
- You should have a detailed understanding of broad offline channel planning and an understanding of how digital integrates within the broader comms landscape.
- You will already be managing an experienced team
- Dealing with challenging clients, you will need to have gravitas and vision to impress.
In return the company will provide a generous package including plenty of benefits and fantastic scope to continue progressing!