Comms Manager - DIY name!
My client is a media agency which focuses on people and culture management. Easily set apart from the rest, this agency promotes role autonomy and job satisfaction therefore if you've reached a point where you feel like you aren't being valued...it's worth giving me a call! The primary client for this role is a leading DIY chain that is a household name and is pretty much the No #1 destination for summer "do it yourself" projects.
- Day to day management of the service delivered to relevant clients
- Full understanding of client/agency scope of work and client business
- Constructing the communications plan and rationale in line with guidelines using in-house and industry tools
- Communicating the rationale of the plan to the client and agency partners
- Checking any subsequent amendments are in line with original rationale
- Feeding into relevant campaign measurement plans
- Managing workflow through the department, agency partners and clients
- Managing and/or mentoring team mate whenever necessary
- Building relationships with senior management, senior clients/agency partners/media owner
- Strong Media agency comms planning background
- Great account management skills
- Knowledge of all digital media channels i.e. display, search, affiliates, social...
- Experience working on a mixture of brand and performance campaigns
- Highly commercial approach
- Great orator, with the ability to motivate and effectively manage
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity. Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately your application has not been successful. We do however wish you all the best in your job search.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.