Senior Digital Project Manager
A leading successful agency in Manchester are extending their digital team.
One of the most critical jobs in the agency where client facing meets creative thinking, management, and delegation and critical organisational skills. The successful digital account manager will clearly understand their clients' digital /media requirements and how they relate to overall communications objectives, clearly understand the commercial terms of the retained accounts, be an exceptional consultant and work with all team members to exceed the clients' expectations.
The digital project manager will manage multiple campaigns, which are either run by the digital team or by the PR account servicers, depending on the client's brief. Your role could include advising a CMO on digital strategy management across retained accounts and researching the latest platforms and strategic relevance. A varied, diverse and creative role, you will have experience in a advertising / PR agency environment for at least 2 years.
Qualities and Skills
- Proven ability to develop, execute and report on holistic digital strategies and tactics
- Strong project and account management skills and impeccable organisation
- Strong abilities in managing eCRM
- Sharp eye for commercial opportunities
- Comprehension of web and social analytics
- Ability to task/manage and provide strategic direction to technical teams on websites and web applications
- Ability to make sound best practice recommendations for a wide range of channels and platforms.
- Previous PR and social media consultancy experience as an account executive or senior account executive
- Agency experience
- Supporting new business outreach with research and campaign ideas for the digital aspects of new proposals
Network Marketing is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyThis job can be commutable from, Manchester, South Manchester, Wilmslow, Didsbury, Stockport, Cheshire
To receive up to the minute job tweets, just follow us on twitter at marketingjobs09