This job has now expired
Our client is an outdoor media owner, with arguably the best portfolio of outdoor advertising inventory in the capital. They also offer outdoor solutions nation wide and boast the largest out of home digital portfolio in the UK. Based in a vibrant and bustling area of Central London, the buzz of the office is a reflection of where they are situated.
Now our client is looking for an outstanding field sales professional to be join their team of account managers. You will be part of a team responsible for the Central London patch of our client's portfolio.
This role has a heavy emphasis on new business so the ability to influence at a board level is essential as strong closing experience. This is a busy patch with attractive earning potential. So if you are driven and proactive, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
- Anticipate barriers to success, formulate strategies and action plans to overcome such barriers, and execute plans by priority.
- Maintain an average of 12 client meetings a week.
- You will be required to actively engage in demand generation activities on a weekly basis to new and lapsed clients to ensure that new business acquisition forms c. 40% of output.
- You will be required formulate plans for revenue defence and growth and improved client retention.
- Media sales experience is a must.
- Field sales / OOH experience is adventagious.
- Demonstrate strong commercial understanding.
- Assumes personal responsibility and takes the initiative on appropriate decisions.
- Strong communication and negotiation ability.
This is a fantatstic opportunity to join a top player in an OOH industry that has recently seen renewed growth and enagagement. If this sounds like your ideal position, please apply.