Event Sales Executive
Multi-award winning exhibition and publishing company require a talented and highly motivated individual who wants a rewarding career with long term prospects to work within their events portfolio.
In addition to securing substantial revenue generating packages you will be given the scope to develop and implement long term strategic partnerships.
- To ensure accurate and responsible admin for all stand bookings in an annual exhibition. (You will need to make sure that the order books, floor plans, signed orders and sales boards are up to date and accurate at all times)
- To ensure sales targets (personal & product) are achieved every month/ each event.
- To ensure expected telephone call rates, set by your manager are achieved consistently.
- To manage all business across the exhibition sector.
- To develop and grow the existing client base and spend.
- To canvass and grow new prospects and develop the client base.
- To ensure that the “quality of exhibitor” is kept at the highest achievable level.
- To ensure all new business is followed up and turned in to repeat business.
- To obtain regular testimonials from clients.
- To liaise with your in-line manager &/or Sales Manager to ensure forward planning is accurate and relevant.
- To represent the exhibition and the company at all relevant exhibitions and events, in a smart, mature and productive manor.
- To liaise with the organisational side of the event to ensure the smooth running of the exhibition during build up, the event open times and break down.
- To have a creative input in to the feature design for each event.
- To support other areas of the company portfolio, by assisting on other events and magazines when called upon.
- To support other team members as and when required, and maintaining at all times a positive and enthusiastic attitude to the role and the company
- To be present at all company events that you work on, irrespective of the fact they overlap into a weekend.