Media Sales Executive
Event Live Media is fast growing and progressive! As a team we have a wide range of sales skills and experience ranging from national press to B2B and consumer magazines.
Event Live Media is one of the UK’s most successful contract publishing companies for the exhibitions industry. We publish the media for the major event organisers across the UK. Our media products include the official show guides, live newspapers, pre-show digital newspapers, e-newsletters, Z-cards, magazines, directories and online directories such as product searches.
Our clients include:
- IIR Informa
- Clarion Events
- William Reed Exhibitions
- Fresh RM
We also produce our own apps for our clients through our sister company Event Mobile and you would sell sponsorship on the app.
- We are looking for a self-starting and highly motivated Media Sales Executive to sell advertising space and sponsorship in our products.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year’s media sales experience and preferably be DIPADA trained.
- This role is ideal for a hungry and successful classified sales executive from a press or online background.
- Must have enthusiasm, with a sense of urgency and a constant drive to make calls, convert clients and hit targets.
- He or she will also be tenacious, resilient and focussed on delivering results in a competitive market.
- A strong self-starting work ethic, excellent telephone manner and sense of humour are essential.
- You will be selling advertising space (both Classified and Display) and Sponsorship in our official print and digital products.
- This is a telesales role – you will be selling to clients that have already signed up to exhibit at the shows that we publish the media for.
- You will gain experience of multiple platforms - including mobile - in a wide variety of different markets.
- Your clients will vary from small businesses to global brands.
This job is suitable for candidates with a media sales background. Other strong sales backgrounds will be considered but the candidate must have excellent negotiation and closing skills and must welcome cold calling.
- £18 - 20,000 based on experience
- £500 monthly commission potential
- Uncapped personal commission after hitting top target
- Realistic OTE £25 - 30,000
- Quick progression based on performance – true meritocracy
- One-on-one advanced sales training
- 25 days holiday, our hours are 9am – 5.30pm.
We are based in Cannon Street in the City of London.
Please click 'Apply' if you think you're the right candidate for this role