Sales Manager, Print, Online and Events
Sales Manager, Print, Online and Events – Financial News – London
Where is it based?
• Are you looking to progress your Sales career within a prestigious brand offering excellent career progression?
• Are you looking for an energetic and sociable work environment?
• Have you proven your outstanding Sales ability in both phone based and face to face Sales situations?
If so, this exciting position may be just what you are looking for.
Who is my manager?
Director Advertising Sales – Financial News
Who are we?
Financial News is part of the Dow Jones franchise and a unique and essential source of news for the European asset management and investment banking industry. Synonymous with accuracy, integrity and trust, Dow Jones & Company is one of the most respected brands in providing news and business information world-wide.
What is the role?
We are currently looking for an experienced multimedia sales professional to join the team selling to key clients across our print, online and events offering. Experience of print, sponsorship, special report, digital, events and awards sales in the financial markets preferred. The ideal candidate will have exceptional phone and face to face sales skills with a proven track record of growing advertising and sponsorship revenues through relationship building and solution selling.
What is my personal contribution?
- Identify Prospects: Complete market analysis to identify good potential target organizations, plus the specific roles and individuals to be prospected within the target organizations.
- Develop New business: Generate new streams of revenue for Financial News through sales of products which address prospects’ business needs.
- Develop Additional Business in Existing Accounts: working with existing contacts within your sector and by developing new relationships, identify opportunities to up-sell Financial News products into existing accounts.
- Track Activity: Keep a clear record of prospecting activity – calls and meetings.
What do you need from me?
- Proven success in a high volume Sales environment, both Telesales and face to face.
- Tenacity and hunger to succeed
- Proven understanding of the Trading and Technology Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven career progression to date
- Excellent relationship management skills
What we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your current salary and expectations to be considered to…
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday 15th November 2013
More jobs like this
- Full Time Subscriptions Sales Manager Business Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Subscriptions Sales Manager Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Subscriptions Sales Manager Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Subscriptions Sales Manager Events jobs in London (Central)