Customer Value Executive (covering Switzerland)
This job has now expired
Customer Value Executive – based in London (covering Switzerland)
Where is it based? – London (covering Switzerland)
Who are we?
Synonymous with accuracy, integrity and trust, Dow Jones & Company is one of the most respected brands in providing news and business information world-wide.
What is the role?
As a Customer Value Executive (CVE) your primary function will be to provide training to both new and existing clients on how to use the range of Dow Jones products across Switzerland.
The CVE plays a key role within the major account team by providing training and support with a focus on customer retention to Dow Jones clients across the CIS. In addition to this, the CVE will also be expected to identify business development opportunities; new, cross-sell, or up-sell opportunities.
What is my personal contribution?
To develop strategic relationships with both customers and the sales team to ensure strong, trustworthy working relationships becoming a truly customer-facing advisor providing a high level of support to customers.
What are my accountabilities?
- Provide initial and on-going training to users of the full range of Dow Jones products
- Make regular contact with clients via telephone calls, online trainings and on-site visits
- Build and maintain professional relationships at all levels within the client base.
- Expand usage of Dow Jones products by existing clients
- Highlight at-risk clients to sales and management and develop a strategy to retain revenue
- Liaise with sales, management and product teams with regards to reasons for risk, main problems encountered, product development ideas, etc.
- Identify potential up-selling opportunities within your client base and pass on any leads to sales colleagues
- Liaise with US, Continental European and Asian offices when necessary for global clients.
- Maintain customer details, record interaction with clients and training visits in the CRM
- Answer and resolve inbound phone calls and emails
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience and in depth understanding of managing accounts that require complex integrated solution strategies.
- Fluency in written and verbal French essential. Fluency in written and verbal German also an advantage
- Ability to adapt a communication style while maintain a professional and credible demeanour.
- High level of initiative and self motivation
- Ability to take ownership of problems and coordinate appropriate internal resources to help solve customers’ issues effectively and efficiently.
What we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company. Full training on the Dow Jones product range will be provided in addition to training on the markets in which we operate.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to https://dowjones.taleo.net/careersection/djexternal/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=100013078
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday 15th November 2013