Digital Account Manager - Agency!
Digital Account Manager - Agency!
£30k + bonus + great perks
Our client is an exciting Digital Marketing Agency, looking for the very best talent out there to look after some of the biggest brands on the internet!
Our client have been relied upon for many years to provide e-commerce professionals and digital marketers with the type on in-depth data to improve website performance and to take control of online marketing, improve conversation rates, and the users journey.
With several hundred of the biggest online brands already fully engaged, our client has a growing reputation, allowing Marketers to visualize the customer journey and path to purchase with marketing analytics dashboards to reveal the true impact of advertising spend and drive revenue through data.
You will be…
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of your assigned client accounts
- Onboarding of newly assigned clients following their implementation process
- Own and develop relationships with assigned clients, agencies and vendors to maintain revenue from assigned accounts
- Identify and work with your Account Director to upsell to your clients where appropriate
- Work with your clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement product and services to achieve your clients goals
- Work technically & strategically with tracking tags to ensure the client has improved knowledge of their website & online marketing performance
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated and results driven individual to join the company as an Account Manager. The role is perfect for someone specialised in the dynamic and rapidly expanding online environment, especially web analytics, digital campaign management, and marketing analytics.
You will ideally come from an agency background, one of big guys or affiliate networks, as long as you understand the importance accurate data plays in allowing the development of website usability and conversation rates our client would be keen to have you in their team…
- BA/BSc degree or relevant industry experience
- At least 2 years Account Management Experience in online marketing/technology
- Passion about the potential of data driven intelligence for clients is essential, both from a marketing and technical perspective
- Excellent professional client facing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Structured, methodical and organised with a keen attention to detail
These guys have an awesome working culture, and are regularly taking the team away to various far flung parts of the world, so why not get in touch and see if we can get you to see them?
- 25 October 2013
- 25 November 2013
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Direct Mail, Directories, Events, Exhibitions, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Recruitment Consultancy, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Media Planner / Buyer, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)