Digital Sales Manager
Digital Sales Manager
£34-36k + commission + car allowance
We are nearing the end of the year! Time to stop putting off that decision about your next exciting career move! Our client is looking for a talented Digital Sales Manager to drive revenue on a market leading portfolio!
Our client, based in amazing central London offices, works across a wide range of industries, and has a truly global reach with offices in New York, LA, Dubai and Rio, they are considered to offer some of the best training in media, and will give you the genuine scope to progress your career! With turn-over in the hundreds of millions the time to make your next media move could not be better!
This is a senior level appointment within an experienced team, so you will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of all things online, you will be responsible for generating revenue across a leading portfolio of websites, newsletters, virtual events, webinar programme & data services.
- Maximise all potential revenue to achieve/exceed event targets.
- To organically grow sales from existing clients, whilst targeting key new business accounts
- Work closely with members of the sales team to develop ideas and approaches
- Write and action major account plans and competitive strategies.
- Report on sales activity and sales results.
- Senior product management & sales role requiring specific media and digital background.
• Strong client focus and negotiation skills
• Experience using Excel; must be highly proficient
• Self-motivated, persuasive and able to act autonomously with little direction
• Results driven
• Strong internal and external communication skills, both telephone and face-to-face
• Experience in data analysis with knowledge of marketing, preferably subscriptions or membership marketing.
We are looking for the very best talent for this role as you will be reflecting some of the biggest brands out there. These brands you will be covering have had YOY increase so they will expect you to deliver.
Check us out www.savvyrecruitment.com
- 25 October 2013
- 25 November 2013
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Direct Mail, Directories, Events, Exhibitions, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Recruitment Consultancy, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Business Development, Commercial Director, Consultant, Field Sales, Publisher, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)