This job has now expired
£270 - £370 per day (dependent on experience)
My client is a leading Integrated Agency well known with an international presence. They are currently looking for Campaign Data Planner to join their Marketing and Customer Retention division. This role is focused on Data and Insights and requires a technically minded Analyst with an agency database marketing background and a strong grounding in data planning.
The Campaign Data Planner is responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate segmentation to ensure all CRM campaigns are targeted to the right people at the right time based on their profile and behaviours.
- delivering regular performance reports including commentary on trends and anomalies in the data.
- Ensuring maximum value is delivered from data through consumer email marketing campaigns.
- Preparing B2B & B2C Analytics briefs for insight delivery and reporting development
- Briefing campaign developers on selection and testing requirements
- Briefing creative agency on content and test requirements
The Campaign Data Planner will have the following traits:
- Strong experience delivering CRM functionality
- Experience as a Data/Campaign Planner in an Agency environment
- Experience building and developing client stakeholder relationships
- Direct & Digital client experience for both B2B & B2C clients
- Understands data and its marketing application
- Ability to translate reporting, & campaign results into actionable insights
- Experience in briefing segmentation operational requirements
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on Linked In: Search for LUKE PFJ or my Twitter profile @LUKEPFJ