This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join a leading social technology business in London. The chosen individual will become the face of the social media team and be responsible for the generation of revenue, client strategy and engagement at a senior level across the existing customer base.
Account Director-Social: Role and Responsibilities
*Meet with existing international clients in order to develop and increase spend for the social media tool and wider business products.
*Exceed revenue targets as agreed with Country Manager and Exec board
*Lead the team responsible for delivering client responsible for training new and existing users of the social platform both in person and remotely
*Identify and qualify new business opportunities and managing a pipeline to meet the needs of short, mid and long term revenue goals
*Fully support the sales process by taking a lead in client pitches by giving face to face and online conferences about the social media tool
Account Director-Social: Required Skills and Experience
* Hands on Social campaign implementation and management experience
* 2+ years' experience in client services or project management
* Ability to understand the a client's business goals, to anticipate future needs and deliver bespoke packages
* Excellent Presentations skills
* Track record in hitting revenue goals
* Ability to manage a mixed pipeline of leads
* Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements for the Social platform
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please click "Apply" or call Amy Hinton on 0207 612 3847 to discuss in more detail.
If this opportunity isn't quite what you are looking for, please go to our website www.pfj.co.uk/jobs where there are a range of opportunities ranging from £25k-£100k.