Strategy Client Manager - up to £40,000
Pioneering outdoor communications agency has a Strategy Client Manager role that has just come available. This company plans across all out of home media plus mobile, experiential and social media too...
As Strategy Client Manager you’ll be overseeing the planning output of the client team ensuring that it is
convergent, integrated and interactive.
This role operates as a partnership with the implementational planning peers with both parties having shared responsibility for the commercial, strategic and operational performance of the teams.
A typical day includes:-
- Attending briefings, brainstorms, planning meetings etc
- Devising convergence driven strategies
- Creating insight driven client proposals and presentations
- Presenting concepts to clients
- Ensuring that implementational planners and centralised trading are appropriately consulted and involved
- Devising new measurement methodologies
- You work at a media agency or media owner
- You have experience in media strategy, insight or marketing
- It would be nice if you have worked across both online and offline
- Strong interpersonal skills with a huge passion for media
The basic salary pays up to £40,000 with annual bonus and other benefits too. The offices are in a fantastic position in Central London and offer a great working environment. The company is Global, offering plenty of career progression, are well known for investing in their people. The company are at the forefront of delivering ‘innovation coupled with technology for advertisers. Why not become part of this growing company too?
About SYLEX Recruitment
SYLEX Recruitment is a leading specialist consultancy providing recruitment solutions to the Media and Communications industry for both media agencies and media owners alike.