Senior Sales Manager, B2B Exhibition. £36-38k + car/car allowance + £10k OTE.
Are you a talented and experienced event sales professional looking for your next challenge?
We’re working with a family owned B2B publishing business with a portfolio of market-leading events, magazines and websites to help them find a Sales Manager to join the team on their flagship exhibition during an exciting period of growth.
You’ll be a dab hand with floorplans, great with sponsorship propositions, expert at developing client relationships and understand the value of a well attended exhibition to potential exhibitors.
- Principally; sell and achieve agreed revenue targets for the show.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Be an ambassador for the exhibition within the market to enhance the standing of the show to key decision makers.
- Develop sales leads and build of a database of prosepcts
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing materials in order to maximise sales (emailers, DM material etc)
- Develop profitable new ideas and features for the show in conjunction with the team and present to the board for approval.
- Monitor competitive exhibitions for new leads
- Professional and consultative sales approach that delivers results
- Ability to self manage, and manage a sales pipeline to fruition
- A good ‘closer’, comfortable with high value sales.
As the exhibition (and the relevant trade magazine that our client publish also) is within the energy, water, energy recovery & reuse sectors so some experience in the sustainability field would be desirable but not essential.
Our client are offering a generous £30k basic plus a car (VW Golf) or a car allowance and a tempting £10k OTE commission structure
If that wasn't enough there's also healthcare and a pension plan.
So, if this sounds like your kind of thing, do get in touch with with your details and we'll be in touch!