This job has now expired
Have you sold B2B events? Want to take up your next career move?
My client is a privately owned B2B publisher with a portfolio of market-leading events, magazines and websites.
They are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join the team on their flagship exhibition.
- Principally; sell and achieve agreed revenue targets for the show.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Be an ambassador for the exhibition within the market to enhance the standing of the show to key decision makers.
- Develop sales leads and build of a database of prospects
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing materials in order to maximise sales (emailers, DM material etc)
- Develop profitable new ideas and features for the show in conjunction with the team and present to the board for approval.
- Monitor competitive exhibitions for new leads
Professional and consultative sales approach that delivers results
Ability to self manage, and manage a sales pipeline to fruition
A good ‘closer’, comfortable with high value sales.
Our client are offering a generous £42k basic plus a car or a car allowance and £10k OTE commission structure, Laptop + Company Mobile
Company benefits include: healthcare and a pension plan.