This job has now expired
Ad Operations Executive - Global Mobile Ad Network
Our client is a leading mobile ad network in their sector, and they have grown exponentially in both size and revenue over the last few years. They have offices located in 12 countries across the world and are looking for an intelligent, analytical and ambitious graduate with some experience in the field to come in and help to drive the business' further growth.
- Working as part of an operations team to allow senior operations team members to focus on increasing profit and revenue.
- General reporting and analysis; comparing weekly results and profits to decipher where more growth can happen
- Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly, assisting in the renewal of expiring campaigns, ensuring correct campaign setups, etc
- Database updating & campaign tagging on the network
- Assisting with trafficking/other projects as required.
- Hitting targets that are set to match global company growth.
The Right Person
- A graduate with 1-2 years of experience, preferably in an operations or mobile role
- Experience and knowledge of ad-networks and how they work
- Confidence working with Excel and using it to analyse/report data
- Experience and knowledge of various advertising platforms
- Experience of affiliate campaigns would also be beneficial
- Somebody who is very ambitious, as this role is for somebody who wants to work hard and advance their career quickly
This is a unique chance to join a rapidly growing company who currently have a run-rate of $55 million in annual revenue. The Operations team is expanding quickly and the role offers you a rare opportunity for fast-tracking your career.
For more information apply now.