Senior Agency Sales Manager
£45-65,000 + commission – Senior Agency Sales Manager – Amazing opportunity to work in a senior role managing a key agency patch and working directly with a well-established industry leader for one of the leading ad exchanges delivering both performance and audience targeted campaigns for a range of clients. If you have experience managing key agency relationships selling to senior decision makers and multiple touch points in addition to experience working within the RTB and programmatic field then this is your opportunity to see your career massively take off!
This client is a truly global player offering unparalleled scale and technology to a range of clients and has grown to become one of the largest global digital media businesses! Offering a unique technology they work with all DSPs + Exchanges and are able to provide the highest level of efficiency for Advertisers, working to provide analysis and insight into all campaigns to deliver the highest level of ROI on the market. Due to the growth of RTB and Programmatic buying they are now looking for a Senior Agency Sales Manager to sell their solution and platform into the Senior Comms Planners and Heads of Trading at the major agencies, winning high value campaigns that at the moment are not being planned on RTB.
- Responsible for selling a leading tech solution to key agencies and clients winning high value, £100K+, RTB and Programmatic campaigns.
- Manage a key agency patch.
- Develop existing relationships and accounts whilst proactively winning new business.
- Help lead and inspire a well-established and experienced sales team.
- Negotiate complex high end campaigns with senior decision makers and work in a consultative manner and approach to winning business.
- Experience selling to leading advertising agencies.
- Good understanding of online technologies and solid contacts within the online advertising industry.
- Formidable energy and drive, ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurised environment and to act quickly / decisively
- Strong commercial mind-set. Always drives to work smarter, not harder. An entrepreneur.
- Proactive and creative problem solving. Able to practice judgement and make the tough calls where required
- A passion for leading and inspiring a competitive and successful sales team.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by contacing Matt Demain at Sphere right now!