This job has now expired
TPL is one of the leading companies in the Consumer Data Marketing Industry in the UK and has achieved substantial growth levels within the last twelve months. As a result we are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager.
- Developing new business across the UK by providing online lead generation solutions to prospective clients
- Ensure any sales opportunities are fully explored and converted including resolving queries
- Mapping organisations to identify revenue opportunities, business needs, decision-makers and influencers
- Present proposals and conduct face to face sales meetings with prospective clients
- Fact finding of customer requirements, tailoring customised proposals of products
- Owning the production of documented responses to invitations to tender, in an effective and timely manner.
- Identifying market opportunities for new products, building a business case, and championing through the product
- Planning to develop own orders to execute in order to achieve financial objectives
- Build and develop a network of customers and prospects of clients
- Clear understanding of future pipelines in reporting to Managers
- Ensure any opportunities to upsell TPL products are maximised by providing recommendations to new and existing customers
- To promote the company as a brand of choice.
Skills and Experience
- Articulate and confident communicator in negotiations and influencing
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the Data, Telecommunications, Media, Advertising or online media sales industry desirable.
- Strong verbal and written writing skills
- Good negotiation and presenting skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate to Intermediate level (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
The hours of work will be : Mon – Fri, 09.00am – 18.00pm.