Digital Key Account Manager
Digital Key Account Manager
£30-33k + Car Allowance
This is your chance to join one of the most respected and innovative global media owners…
The new role is perfect for a consultative Digital Key Account Manager who has a background in selling lead generation and integrated online media campaigns in B2B Technology markets.
A digital specialist who can work collaboratively alongside our established live events business to grow online and mobile revenues.
You will be a sales professional with at least four years' experience in online advertising and a consultative approach to solutions sales - selling sponsorships, whitepapers, webinars through to custom networking events.
Key account management of large technology accounts to deliver digital revenues to exceed targets.
An experienced and motivated individual who will represent the digital media brands in face-to-face and telephone meetings, able to create revenue-generating partnerships with both clients and digital agencies.
- Key Account Management for top marketing technology brands
- New business generation, major accounts sales and account management experience.
- Deliver agreed revenue targets by value and volume.
- Effective management of pipeline and account planning.
- Provide accurate business and timely reporting of key statistics, costs and forecasts.
- Recommend and implement agreed sales strategy
So if you are really looking to develop your digital experience in a company that supports innovation, and will support your growth then send us your CV and have a confidential chat with one of our experienced consultants.
- 07 November 2013
- 07 December 2013
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Direct Mail, Directories, Events, Exhibitions, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Recruitment Consultancy, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Field Sales, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)