Digital Account Manager
Syncoms is on the precipice of greatness. We could tell you that we're "one of the fastest growing E-Commerce software development companies in the world", but that would be a cliché, wouldn't it? We are a unique organization and present our employees with unparalleled opportunities for personal growth and success. We are an E-Business, so words like "fast-paced", "aggressive", and "squash the competition" are not uncommon in team meetings. A dynamic, young and “hungry to learn” spirit exists, coupled with a positive, unstoppable, winning attitude.
If there's one thing we hate, its mediocrity - you know, that laissez-faire attitude that just enough is good enough? Not at Syncoms! Our company culture revolves around intensity, excellence, accountability, and unyielding integrity. We keep our eyes open to the things that really matter – attention to detail, pride in our work, success. We are entrepreneurial and have a highly collaborative environment filled with passionate people who excel in their domain. The end result is a team synergy that yields outstanding results.
We are looking for stars at every level - passionate experts who are masters of their craft. Spirited leaders with a passion for success. Individuals with a desire to promote excellence with an unyielding attitude. People who welcome new and more demanding challenges each and every single day. A career opportunity at Syncoms is only for the highly skilled, highly adaptable candidate who loves nothing more than being the best he/she can be on a daily basis.
We operate highly successful brands under the Syncoms umbrella – Printerpix and Print Express. So not only will you become a subject matter in your chosen role, you will also have the opportunity to gain experience working across the group.
PrinterPix visions itself as a global leader in the personalised gifts and photo sharing industry. Here you will get to make your individual mark and help contribute to the success of the company. We are fast-paced, dynamic and unafraid of taking challenges. PrinterPix has a global customer reach through e-commerce and has offices in London, Orlando and Bangalore. Therefore we are looking for an individual who is unafraid of challenges, thrives in a global environment and someone who will strive forward with us to reach new heights of success in the world of business and communication
We are in search of a professional, confident and extremely organized individual to join our team alongside one of the Directors of the Syncoms Group of Companies focusing on our PrinterPix brand. This role provides the ideal opportunity for an individual to learn on the job and develop key skills in sales and business development. It is central to deal pricing, negotiating, communicating, closing deals. Partner management element to the role requires management of our existing partners and to further expand and gain depth of our product portfolio. The flexible role comes with the prospects of business travel to meet with European clients and the chance to opt for an international secondment to the US office should the candidate wish.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships for the PrinterPix brand with external companies;
- Sales driven and aggressive in approaching partnerships and sales with companies
- Content writing for online marketing campaigns and overseeing design for online marketing campaigns;
- Helping micro-manage internal projects with senior Directors
- Project a professional and supportive image to all contacts showing good etiquette and
- General administrative tasks: relating to online campaigns. excellent telephone manner; contract writing with our legal team
- Proactively manage complex calendars and remain flexible to multiple changes; coordinate with the calendars of other executives;
- Prepare documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on short notice
- Taking initiative for running online campaigns with external partners and for managing own workload
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships for the brand with GROUPON; handling all communication including telephone and email communication with partners in all regions. Sometimes attending face-to-face meetings
- Proposing new deals with business partners on a daily basis
- Co-ordinating online marketing campaigns which includes content writing and overseeing design work as well as creating URLs and testing redemption links
- General administrative tasks: Business partner management – invoicing
- Communication: both oral and written with internal colleagues as well business contacts;
- Sales: have commercial acumen and be able to promote deals with business contacts aggressively
- Planning and organising: strategic online marketing campaigns using external platforms;
KEY COMPETENCIES/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, including a high level of listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Detail-orientated and is thorough in all tasks;
- Ability to complete assignments to a high degree of quality;
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Problem-solving skills: with a can-do approach and taking initiative for tasks such as online marketing;
- Business communication skills, writing and active listening
- Planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Working in a team, collaboration skills
- Problem-solving, lateral thinking skills
- Using client relationship management (CRM) systems
- Understanding of Marketing techniques
- Database Management
- Familiar with all Microsoft Suite and Macs.
- You have an outgoing personality and confidence to present to a small audience.
- You are creative and able to think out of the box in order to develop new business opportunities, present your own ideas to colleagues and think innovatively.
- Already a digital enthusiast and a graduate with a degree 2:1 or above in Business Studies, Management, Marketing or any related degrees with either a commercial or technical focus with strong academics and at least 2 years account management experience.
- Advanced software skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
OUR CULTURE, YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As an organization that is experiencing phenomenal growth, we can offer you unparalleled opportunities to learn new skills at an accelerated rate, the chance to see the fruition of your labours in quick time, global travel throughout the group (we have offices in London, the US and India and currently work with clients in 15 countries), training and qualifications to enhance your existing skills, plus a rec room with a pool table, table tennis, Xbox, and air hockey when you need a bit of downtime!