This job has now expired
Senior Insight Executive
Our client is a leading media agency, based in the heart of London, and they are looking to take on an experienced Senior Insight Executive, to join their Research & Insight team.
This department adds strategic value and supports key disciplines (planning, strategy, ideation and activation/investment) with the provision of research advice, support and best practice.
As Senior Insight Executive, you will have a passion for generating actionable insight from data, love a challenge and thrive under pressure. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial spirit who is looking for a role where they can really make a difference.
Responsibilities for the Senior Insight Executive include:
- The Research & Insight team has responsibility for promoting expert knowledge and use of proprietary tools that support the planning process
- Working proactively and collaboratively with planning experts, strategy, ideation and activation/investment teams. You will also be expected to support new business effort as required
- You are expected to take an active role in revenue generation through client research projects
As Senior Insight Executive you will be:
- Highly ambitious with an exceptional academic record (degree or equivalent) with an interest in media/communications/marketing data
- Have experience within research – media or research agency or consultancy
- Clear track record of achievement to date
- Numerate with strong analytical ability
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work quickly
- Naturally inquisitive mind and a strong problem solver
- Good presentation skills – need to be credible and effective presenter
If you are currently working as an Insight Executive and looking for your next challenge, get in touch now!