Senior Insight Executive - Leading media agency - Central London!
Senior Insight Executive
Our client is a leading media agency, based in the heart of London, and they are looking to take on an experienced Senior Insight Executive, to join their Research & Insight team.
This department adds strategic value and supports key disciplines (planning, strategy, ideation and activation/investment) with the provision of research advice, support and best practice.
As Senior Insight Executive, you will have a passion for generating actionable insight from data, love a challenge and thrive under pressure. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial spirit who is looking for a role where they can really make a difference.
Responsibilities for the Senior Insight Executive include:
- The Research & Insight team has responsibility for promoting expert knowledge and use of proprietary tools that support the planning process
- Working proactively and collaboratively with planning experts, strategy, ideation and activation/investment teams. You will also be expected to support new business effort as required
- You are expected to take an active role in revenue generation through client research projects
As Senior Insight Executive you will be:
- Highly ambitious with an exceptional academic record (degree or equivalent) with an interest in media/communications/marketing data
- Have experience within research – media or research agency or consultancy
- Clear track record of achievement to date
- Numerate with strong analytical ability
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work quickly
- Naturally inquisitive mind and a strong problem solver
- Good presentation skills – need to be credible and effective presenter
If you are currently working as an Insight Executive and looking for your next challenge, get in touch now!
- 12 November 2013
- 12 December 2013
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Direct Mail, Directories, Events, Exhibitions, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Recruitment Consultancy, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Consultant, Editor / Deputy Editor, Event Management, Features Editor, Field Sales, Graduate / Trainee, MD/CEO, Media Planner / Buyer, News Editor, Project Management, Publisher, Reporter / Journalist, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Sub Editor / Production Editor, Telemarketing, Telesales
- Agency, Classified, Delegate, Display, Editorial, Events, Recruitment, Research, Sponsorship, Subscriptions
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Section:Media Ltd
Section:Media is a specialist recruitment agency that places itself right in the heart of the media landscape. We work to get you results and make sure you have enjoyed getting there.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Subscriptions Telesales Business Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Subscriptions Telesales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Subscriptions Telesales National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Subscriptions Telesales Regional Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Subscriptions Telesales TV jobs in London (Central)