This job has now expired
Account Manager £35,000 + commission + benefits
Our client, an industry leader in technology are looking for an Account Manager to join their ever expanding company! Their portfolio spans events, conferences, print, research and online media. Based in Central London, the client features the largest network of technology-specific websites with more than 400 around the world and publishes over 300 magazines and newspapers worldwide.
This is a digitally focused Account Manager role, with further responsibilities in print and events. Your main focus will be advertising sales to clients directly and agencies. You will be working closely with the Head of Advertising, and will be developing your sales skills and widening your knowledge of brands while providing challenges and opportunities throughout.
- Develop relationships with key advertising agencies and clients to achieve budgeted revenue targets from growing existing accounts.
- Develop & drive effective new online ad solutions.
- Deliver a consistently strong market share.
- Grow revenue from new clients and market sectors.
- Lead digital sales initiatives for all cross-platform (on air/online) briefs and activity.
- Provide regular weekly revenue forecasting / prospects to Head of Advertising via the maintenance of pipeline reporting.
- Provide End of Month Sales Plan report including revenue, key client updates and personal development information.
- End of quarter agency review and forecast Development.
- Working with Head of Advertising in areas of development – work through development plan towards progression within IDG and personal development of sales skills and knowledge.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Digital Sales.
- Minimum 3yrs experience selling to key agencies and direct clients.
- Strong telephone, face to face sales skills, professional appearance and mature approach.
- Experience of working within a competitive market.
- Target and goal focused.
- Self-motivated & dynamic personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, particularly reporting.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Creative ‘out of the box’ mentality / develop new revenue streams Feb Tasks.
- Adhere to new Team Standards.
- Client Base Assignment.
- Meeting clients / agencies.
- Monthly Sales Plans.
- Development Plan.
If this Account Manager role sounds like something you could be interested in, click the ‘Apply’ button below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out www.mediasquarerecruitment.co.uk for more information!