This job has now expired
Inapub is the fastest growing media company in the on-trade. We own a leading technology platform for the licensed trade allowing pubs to reach out to over 1.7million customers via their website, e-mail and social media platforms from one simple-to-use site or our dedicated smartphone app. Inapub’s premium monthly magazine is also the UK’s leading title for independent pubs and the UK’s biggest on-trade suppliers.
As a Sales Executive, you will work closely with the Sales Director to grow sales across both Inapub’s digital & print media platforms to support the future growth plans of the business. Working across a broad client portfolio of the UK’s pub companies and leading brands, you will be required to build close relationships with Inapub’s key clients i.e Carlsberg UK, Molson Coors, Red Bull, Concha y Toro, Kopparberg, Jagermeister, Spirit, Trust Inns, Greene King etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a B2B and B2C sales & marketing environment. You will hold a flexible and supportive approach and also hold a confident and energetic attitude. It is essential that you are a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment.
Your specific duties are likely to include:
- Developing relationships with new & existing clients operating within the UK on- trade to increase revenues
- Identifying and reporting on potential business opportunities in target markets
- Selling Inapub’s B2B & B2C services to a wide portfolio of clients (Director level)
- Manage & co-ordinate print & digital advertising schedules with client and/or media agency contact(s)
- Supporting the Sales Director to create & sell creative media solutions to the client portfolio
- Presenting & demonstrating Inapub’s digital services to Digital Directors & senior brand teams
- Hitting monthly print & digital media sales targets
- Develop and maintain revenue spreadsheet to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting
- 1 year’s media sales experience
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Good understanding of creative print, digital & social media platforms
- Initiative, self drive & enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills – be able to identify requirements & deliver a consultative approach
- Great planning & organisational skills
£22,500 - £25,000 OTE: £35,000