Delegate Sales Team Leader
Highly successful global conference division is looking for an experienced delegate sales executive to join their growing team. You will be responsible for managing a successful telesales team selling delegate spaces and networking opportunities to business executives both in the UK and internationally, working across 70 conferences and events throughout the year.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities include:
- Selling delegate spaces, meeting and exceeding sales activity targets on both an individual and team level
- Develop sales strategy in line with company business plan
- Reporting & forecasting sales figures/KPI activity
- Day to day management and motivation of delegate sales team, including training, conducting appraisals & recruitment
- Liaise effectively with all internal departments (sponsorship, production, marketing, operations, registration)
- Maintaining a high level of commitment and standard of work
- Excellent experience managing sales team, preferably within delegate sales
- Strong track record of being able to sell effectively through telesales and proven experience of working to and exceeding revenue targets
- Able to quickly develop knowledge of a new market
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Must thrive in a vibrant, fast moving environment
- Flexible, able to work across multiple projects and perform under pressure.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and excellent benefits. For more information please contact Caroline on 0203 137 6560
About SW6 Associates
We love the media industry and we know media sales. With over 15 years experience in media sales and recruitment, we have the expertise and knowledge to ensure the best candidates are placed with the best companies.