Planning Director - cross media
My client are truly leading the way, they have a reputation for being at the forefront of technology and innovation, with an incredible portfolio of products that include; Direct Mail, Outdoor, Online, Print and Social Media.
As a result of expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Planning Director to lead a team of 3 Planners. At the same time you will also have responsibility for ALL strategic client communication, account management of their biggest clients, improving the vision and best practices of the business, whilst managing internal stakeholder relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Working at a reputable Advertising Agency at a senior level
- Have a proven ability to implement compelling strategies
- Have managed or mentored a team; this should include recruiting and training them
- Be able to lead a team from the front
- Have a demonstrable track record in working with and alongside other departments, towards a common goal
- Be able to identify new opportunities, big ideas and creatively challenge the norm!
- Build awareness of the team both internally and externally
- Effectively leverage current media assets
If you are looking to work in an environment, that will invest in your career and individual development it doesn’t get much better than this.
You will be acting as a proactive and strategic lead across some exciting online and offline properties that are well established and well known.
Please get in contact if you would like to find out more, or send your CV today!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Project Management Consumer Magazines jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Research Project Management Digital / Online jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Research Project Management Advertising jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Research Project Management Outdoor jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Research Project Management Advertising Agency jobs in London (West)