BROADCAST ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - AWARD WINNING AGENCY
This is one of those opportunities that doesn't come around very often. You'll have the opportunity to join a growing media agency that is doing really well in the new business tables. The agency is very well resourced and sits in the top five.
The role on offer is to join the Broadcast team as one of the key Associate Director's in the agency. You will get the chance to work on a range of industry leading brands across various sectors. The role offers huge variation so you will always be kept on your toes.
You will oversee your team's planning and buying of TV, cinema and VoD campaigns, managing the team on a day to day basis. You'll also play a key role in defining overarching broadcast strategies for your clients - working closely with senior clients on a day to day basis to fully understand their business needs and how broadcast can be used to achieve these.
You will work closely with the Broadcast and Commercial Director across your business highlighting areas of commercial opportunity. You will be responsible for monitoring and delivering client KPI's / PRF's. There will also be a need to work closely with the team for audits and you will be expected to deal with auditors to ensure the agency is receiving the best outcome.
This really is a great opportunity. You'll be working at one of the best agencies in town, working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- A strong understanding of broadcast planning and buying, with a clear understanding of the intricacies of the trading market and trading systems / mechanics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear and concise client presentations both internally and to clients.
- Excellent buying skills with ability to push on deals when required, and keep abreast of value positions.
- Ability to develop/generate core working relationships with clients, sales houses and internal teams.
- Enthusiasm and awareness of all broadcast issues in the trade press.
- Strong organisational, time keeping, analytical and numerical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail on all work produced
- Ambition for self-development and progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting broadcast opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent media agencies.