This job has now expired
Digital Key Account Manager
£33-37k + comms + bens
This is an outstanding opportunity to really progress your digital sales career…
Our client is a respected voice around the world, and with market leading products, have certainly adapted to the opportunities presented by online, and have developed a strong digital offering that is up there amongst the best for brand awareness, response rates, and communication.
This is the perfect chance for a consultative Digital Key Account Manager who has a background in selling lead generation and integrated online media campaigns in B2B Technology markets.
A digital specialist who can work collaboratively alongside other established business units to grow online and mobile revenues.
You will be a sales professional with at least four years' experience in online advertising and a consultative approach to solutions sales - selling sponsorships, whitepapers, webinars through to custom networking events.
Key account management of large technology accounts such as Samsung, Sony, Axis to deliver digital revenues to exceed targets, as well as generating new business from new accounts.
An experienced and motivated individual who will represent the digital brands in face-to-face and telephone meetings, able to create revenue-generating partnerships with both clients and digital agencies.
- Major Accounts Sales and Sales Management experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets through structured approach, including:
- Face to face
- Competitive Events
- Digital Sales experience in lead generation for B2B accounts
- At least 3-5 years digital and portfolio or similar sales experience
- Preferably understanding of the Marketing technology industry
- Detail-oriented, flexible, energetic and methodical.
So why not kick off 2014 with a new and exciting challenge? Send us your CV to have a confidential chat with one of our experienced consultants.