This job has now expired
Our client is a digital display start up which harnesses the use of propriety data, while adding context to their findings through the use of social media. They have great funding, which they have invested in excellent technology and expanding into Europe.
In addition to this our client has worked hard to ensure that they have drawn well experienced talent from some of the best digital and media companies in the industry.
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
Our client is extremely ambitious and they are looking for an equally ambitious Ad Ops manager to help head up their operations team. Reporting into the Ops Director, you will manage a team of six.
As a start up our client has a great family atmosphere with great close knit relationships across the business so personality is key!
This role centres on ad trafficking and optimisation so experience in this is essential. You will work closely with your team, but also Development and Sales teams to set up and deliver campaigns, while maintaining an excellent level of service.
Ideally our client is looking for someone from an ad server, ad-network and/or audience targeting background with knowledge and previous use of Demand Side Platforms (DSP) and Real Time Bidding (RTB) environments
* Will be accountable for the set up and smooth delivery of all activity throughout a campaign.
* Act as point of contact for all Ad Ops queries.
* Take direct responsibility for the quality and smooth operation of our clients trafficking and campaign management services, ensuring consistent high standards and rigorous QA processes. This includes:
- Manage day-to-day campaign management and optimization.
- Reporting and troubleshooting
- Launch new campaigns and monitor performance.
- Regular communication with clients and agencies.
* Identify opportunities for the innovation and improvement through the use of new technologies, processes, and management of inventory.
* Mentor and develop Ad Ops expertise across client teams
* Good communication skills are a must.
* Experience in an ad ops function, preferably Agency / Network side, seasoned in campaign management and optimization.
* Previous solid experience in major 3rd party ad serving platforms, e.g. Atlas, DFA/
DFP, Mediamind, Mediaplex etc. including troubleshooting setup, discrepancies, rich media implementation
* Experience in DSP/RTB environments such as Turn, Appnexus, Mediamath, RMX a benefit
* Technical consulting experience with honed client facing skills a bonus.
* Good analytical and maths orientated mind set
* Excellent Excel skills familiarity with the basics of data manipulation and digital advertising reporting.
* Educated to degree level preferably from an analytical discipline (Science/Maths/Engineering).
This is a great opportunity to join a company on the up that is doing great things in the market. So if you are a manager or senior exec ready to take the next step in your career please apply