This job has now expired
A fantastic chance to join one of the worlds leading lifestyle websites, where you will be working with major London agencies selling a diverse portfolio.
Our client is one of the world’s foremost publishers in their sector, helping their clients connect with a massive consumer audience on a global basis.
Role summary / Role purpose
Working within a vibrant advertising sales team and reporting to the Head of Agency Sales, it will be your responsibility to drive advertising revenues within your agency patch.
By joining the team you’ll be able to build your career by representing a high profile media brand within a dynamic, fast‐paced working environment that is also fun and highly rewarding.
The Account Manager will play a crucial role in targeting senior level personnel at agencies and selling the diverse online portfolio.
The Online Account Manager will play a crucial role in targeting senior level personnel at agencies and selling the diverse online portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this role include
• Responsible for developing and cementing relationships within your agency patch
• The ability to generate new business as well as nurturing existing clients
• Utilising effective relationships with agencies to deliver advertising revenue against targets
• Increasing revenue across all budgeted lines
• Targeting relevant agency and direct clients with ideas and solutions, entrepreneurial spirit essential
You need to have proven and relevant online experience within a media organisation, were you have been selling to both agency and client direct and have strong current contacts.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills are essential to secure solid campaign rates in line with rate and yield guidelines
• A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
• The ability to devise creative online cross-portfolio marketing solutions
• Excellent consultative sales approach
• Industry knowledge
• Keen attention to detail
• Passionate about brands
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Formula Won is a progressive, proactive and dynamic media recruitment consultancy dedicated to the media industry. We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within: media sales, new media sales, outdoor sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, broadcast sales, ambient sales, marketing, media agency and editorial jobs. We also have specialist divisions that cover International jobs and Search & Selection. All of our consultants have considerable experience in media so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.