This job has now expired
Senior Sales – Men’s Consumer lifestyle
£28-29k + com +great perks!
Want to work for 2 of the best consumer magazines in the world......all you need is agency contacts! Change your job now and make it a great Christmas!
Our client are one of the biggest and best at what they do. They are looking for that next big superstar to network the agency world and deliver consistent revenue. They are looking for candidates with agency contacts, that’s all you need!
You will also have the chance to mentor a sales executive so get your 1st step into a management capacity!
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Face to Face selling
- Telephone selling – where appropriate
- Respond to agency requests within 24 hours where feasible while managing agency expectations
- Spending 100% of your time dealing with customers
- Understanding market conditions and competitive forces
- Growing new business through existing or new categories
- Understanding and delivering ‘solutions’ to customers
- Implementing yield and market share strategies
- Using all brand platforms where required to maximise commercial opportunity
- Leading by example, to be actively seen as a senior member of the sales team.
- To be a support to the Director, assume responsibility over and above the day to day role of a Sales Executive.
- To be an ambassador of these 2 major consumer titles.
- A self motivator that has the ability to motivate and inspire other members of the team.
- To demonstrate the ability to sell creatively outside traditional Display opportunities.
- And any other reasonable management instruction
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted revenues and yields
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships and continue to provide outstanding customer service
- To be an authority on your ‘brands’ and ‘market’
- To be internally and externally recognised as an ambassador of the Bauer values
- Have a full understanding of your sales targets
- Be proficient in all necessary research tools (MMS, Onyx, Mintel, NRS, TGI etc.)
- Demonstrate creative presenting skills
- A “sales” person
- Passionate advocate for magazines and our brands
- A passion for success
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Commercial and customer focus
- Strong influencing skills
- Good time manager
- Drive and resilience
- A good leader
If this sounds like you, then get in touch as this role could change your life! Getting up for a work on a Monday is never a chore for people on this team! They love their company and magazines they work for.
This is just one of many of Savvy jobs.