MEDIA MANAGER -AWESOME TELECOMS BRAND!
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Planner Buyer looking to take that next step or a frustrated Manager who wants to be given the autonomy to use their creative attributes.
You'll be working as one of the strategic pillars on this big spending telecoms account. The client is the agency's flagship account and is all about consumer engagement and creative use of media across all platforms.
You will have a deep understanding of your client's business and excellent strategic communications planning skills in order deliver innovative and effective strategies, working as part of an integrated cross agency team to deliver those solutions. You will be planning across offline and digital, varied budget ranges and different planning lifecycles. This really is a fantastic opportunity to develop into an all-round planning guru.
You will be involved in every element of the media process from brief taking to developing cutting edge comms strategies, implementing campaigns and dealing with media owners, internal teams and guiding junior staff members. The role offers a huge amount of client contact as well as the opportunity to hone your management skills as you will be responsible for an exec.
Using relevant consumer research to gain insights that inform clever plans that allow brands to take their target consumers on journeys is what this role is all about.
You must have a genuine interest in every stage of the media process. This role requires someone who wants to progress in their career. You will be supported all the way so you must be someone who loves a challenge, wants to be stretched and has a passion for media. Other requirements include:
- Multi-media planning experience
- Full understanding of planning process from briefing to reporting campaign analysis
- Constructing the communications plan and rationale in line with guidelines using in-house and industry tools
- The ability to communicate rationales to clients and agency partners as well as other internal departments
This is a great chance to join a fantastic agency and work on a great client.
You'll be working for one of the fastest growing media agencies in London which is part of a large agency group. This agency has produced a huge amount of industry leaders, with a reputation for cleaning up at awards ceremonies, attracting global mega-brands and offering its staff clear and defined career paths. This agency's forward thinking and curious about what makes people tick.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting manager opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent media agencies.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)