COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR - THE BEST ROLE IN THE MARKET!
You will be working at one of the largest media agencies in London on one of its largest and most important pieces of business - within the entertainment sector. The client is one hell of a beast, spending over £120 million on brand advertising alone. As you'd expect with these sorts of budgets it is at the forefront of all things digital. It is a yearly winner at industry awards and offers the chance to take your career to the next level. The role will challenge and reward you in equal measure. Any ambitious, creative, lover of comms planning should be applying for this opportunity.
This role comes with huge amounts of visibility from the agency's board of directors so is an ideal next step up. It's a wonderful chance to work closely with the agency's top tier talent and really make a name for yourself. The account is known globally for its creativity and is a flagship account for the agency.
Your role will be to take the lead in understanding your client's business needs and finding the most innovative ways to use media to achieve these. You will develop peerless cross platform strategies that only massive budgets allow. Working on this account, you will be seen as one of the finest planners in our industry.
Internally you will be seen as a flag bearer for your client ensuring the activation teams implement campaigns accordingly to maximise effectiveness. The core focus of this role is creativity and allowing innovative ideas to not only be developed but delivered to award winning standard.
You'll be working for one of the largest and most successful global media agencies. It fosters an environment where planners love the art of planning, are endlessly curious about consumers, and are excited about the possibilities to connect with them. The agency has produced more industry leaders than any other, with a reputation for cleaning up at awards ceremonies, attracting global mega-brands and offering its staff clear and defined career paths. It has one of the brightest planning teams in the industry and has won lots of new business due to its strategic approach to media.
You must have these core skills and experience:
- Strong cross media planning skills either in a media or full service agency setting;
- Great account management skills - able to develop strong client relationships;
- Ability to juggle multiple agency, client and team relationships
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Leadership and influence at all levels
- Strong strategic planning capabilities
- Implementational knowledge across all media
- Strong communication and ability to hold a room in all situations
- Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivery)
- Commercial awareness and ability to identify and convert new revenue streams
- Effective resource management
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting comms planning opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately your application has not been successful. We do however wish you all the best in your job search.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)