This job has now expired
Leading global media agency is looking for an experienced trafficker to join their specialist trading team in the heart of London! Not a standard Ad Ops role, you will be involved in driving forward this specialist team to ensure its mark as a ‘leader’ in technology platforms.
You will work at the trading desks in a specialist department at famous global media agency network. You will be working across international and UK brands, efficiently activating and executing campaign activities to deliver maximum and return of investment for clients.
This specialist team is moving from strength to strength and is looking to be leaders at the forefront of usage of technology platforms. They are looking for a driven candidate with 1-2 yrs experience handling campaigns to join their team working across DSPs. There is a lot of movement in this team and there’s room to develop and really make this role your own as you help develop this team into a market leader.
- Traffic, QA and optimise online display ad campaigns ensuring standard KPIs are met
- You will ensure communications related to inventory, delivery and forecasts are made consistently and regularly to agencies and sales
- You will provide impeccable campaign management, creating and analysing reports to ensure campaign performance and contract compliance and optimise ad campaigns to insure complete delivery and maximum revenue
- You will provide operational support in proactively identifying opportunities to increase the value of inventory
- You must have proven experience with Ad trafficking and campaign management either from working within a network, media agency or media owner
- Experience working across DSPs is desirable but not essential
- You have a high level of attention to detail, can work under pressure and are able to prioritise your workload for you and your team
- You are a creative thinker and will use this skill to help meet campaign objectives
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Confident user of MS Office Suites
They are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so don't miss out - apply now!
Contact Alex Michaels: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7920 6401
Sylex currently has a number of other Trafficking and Campaign Management based roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies.