This job has now expired
Top independent media agency in country is looking for an innovative and driven mind to join their team as Account Manager. Working across an enviable set of clients, you will oversee the day to day running of client accounts, ensuring imaginative and effective media solutions are presented that are beneficial to clients` business, whilst managing a team of junior team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner Buyer looking to make the next move. Known for their excellent training programme, you will gain real exposure to media as you gain a real understanding of the business and have a real chance to develop your skills.
- Manage the day to day output of the accounts, ensuring that first-class service is provided and clients are satisfied
- Build strong relationships with clients, demonstrating a deep understanding of the client`s business and key issues they are facing
- Develop advanced media plans, ensuring all objectives are met
- Liaise with all media owners on the development of new media ideas,
- Develop strong relationships with media owners
- Oversee buying of junior members ensuring that the utmost value is delivered
- Consistently delivering beyond and above requirements
- Ensure administration is fulfilled promptly by the appropriate team members, aware of all financial procedures and terms of business
If this sounds like the role for you, you will have 3-5 years planning and buying experience in a media agency with a good knowledge across all media markets. You will have a thorough understanding of clients` business, marketing and media objectives, as you proactively drive their business. You will be experienced with capabilities of research surveys and systems as you provide insightful research to support negotiations and planning documents. You will be comfortable using Telmar/TGI, NMR, Mediatel, and other industry tools. Self-reliant, you will pro-actively own projects and work with minimum supervision. Attention to detail is vital, whilst simultaneously co-ordinating multiple tasks. Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills are a must, as you build strong relationships with clients, whilst gaining new clients` trust with ease. Strong presentations skills are a must!
If you're ambitious and looking for the perfect opportunity to launch your career to greater heights, get in touch now!
Contact Alex - firstname.lastname@example.org /020 7920 6401!
Sylex currently has a number of other planning and buying based roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies.