Digital Account Manager / Account Director - Technology Division
Dennis Publishing, the UK's leading independent publishing company, is recruiting for an account manager / account director to join our digital technology team.
With 27 websites and several new launches on their way, our award-winning sites have over 11m unique users and 195m impressions per month.
ROLE – Dennis Interactive Technology Division
A chance to work as a digital expert in one of the industry’s most developed sectors.
Dennis Technology consists of leading digital brands including PC PRO, IT PRO, Expert Reviews, Know Your Mobile and Cloud PRO. The Dennis Technology portfolio is the most comprehensive group of UK sites which cover all aspects of the UK Technology market from novice computer users to IT decision makers in large companies through to gadget obsessed super consumers. The sites offer the latest digital and cross-media ad solutions to clients and have partnerships in place with all the leading technology brands.
Core to our business are our relationships with technology manufacturers and the agencies that represent them. The candidate will be required to sell the whole portfolio of sites to these clients, generate new business and new relationships and service them to the highest standard. The role will also require the selling of creative and cross-media ad solutions.
Digital Account Manager / Account Director
Joining one of the most successful sales teams at Dennis you will be responsible for maximising revenue streams and other incremental advertising. Experience should include:
- Track record of winning tough business and/or growing business
- Proven success in proposal writing
- Face-to-face sales experience
- Presentation experience
- Good agency contacts and experience
- Understanding of the Technology market
- Minimum of three years media sales experience essential
- An understanding of online sales is essential
As well as the above experience, the successful candidate will demonstrate a true desire to sell, the ability to learn quickly and the power to win the clients’ confidence through excellent customer servicing and good old charm! In return, Dennis Publishing offers a competitive package, constant career training, an excellent working environment, but more importantly a dynamic career.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Customer Publishing jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)