PAID SEARCH EXECUTIVE
A leading global media network, present across the world, is searching for their London office a Paid Search Executive.
As a Search Executive you will play a role in day to day execution and coordination of client search engagements. The Search Executive role will report into the Search Business Director, with day to day client responsibilities reporting into one of the team’s Search Managers.
• Create best practice search campaigns from a client brief to achieve specified KPIs
• Be able to effectively and efficiently create keyword lists and taxonomies to achieve campaign objectives
• Write paid search adcopy and leverage all available extension tools and best practices to maximise performance
• Bid manage paid search campaigns with search engines using prescribed software, or advise local offices on bid management where skills have been developed
• Report on and analyse campaign results under the guidance and training of senior staff members, with a view to developing insights out of the data over time
• Manage campaign budgets where relevant, and learn foundational elements of client billing and procedure
• Submit work to senior and internal team members for review and to meet deadlines
• Provide materials for regular client updates to your manager on account actions, reporting and strategies
• Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
• Develop skill sets to become an expert in search marketing
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in paid search. You will need to establish yourself with engine suppliers and 3rd party providers as well as developing an understanding of their available products and services.
The Search Executive will be expected to manage existing client campaigns as well as display effective communication within the team and with key suppliers and internal account teams.
The ideal candidate should understand the companie standards for the role and deliver to them as well as continually working to improve performance and looking for ways to exceed expectations.
You will build a rapport with others in order to develop productive and effective relationships at work and will always follows through on commitments.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient working style
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of the wider team
- Language skills desired
- University Degree
- Highly organised
- Interest in search and digital media and advertising