This job has now expired
Senior Media and Marketing Campaign Analyst (London)
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE, home to Britain's first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Right now, we're stepping things up a gear - rolling out double speed 4G and a new wave of services that will take the EE experience from superfast to turbo charged. Spreading the wonder through advertising is key to a better customer experience. And evaluating our efforts, you'll make sure we're making the most of every opportunity.
This role is all about casting an analytical eye over our media and marketing investments. And with £100m+ budget to spend on adverts and promotions, there's plenty to get to grips with. So running reports and analysing figures, you'll compare our investments to their financial return and offer recommendations based on your findings. But it's about more than just crunching numbers. You'll also be expected to build, manage and optimise an econometric model that will predict the outcome of future investments - making the way we do things more financially sound then ever.
What you'll do:
- Develop, implement and maintain marketing campaign analytics and reporting
- Do it for the full marketing mix - everything from advertising and sponsorship to digital marketing
- Develop and manage standard reporting across all disciplines to help make campaigns as effective as possible
- Manage rewarding relationships with analytics agencies
- Build and optimise a spot-on econometric model
- Turn your analyses into practical, performance-boosting actions.
- Be experienced in media planning - as well as statistics and analysis
- Come from a similar role with another fast-paced, high-volume business
- Be used to plenty of responsibility as you deliver effective econometric models in the media or marketing industry
- Have a commercial mind
- Have the ability to convert analysis into actionable solutions and the communication skills to accurately present your findings.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted mobile phone package
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata).
For more information, and to apply, please click the apply link.