Senior Campaign Manager - 45K
About the company
Our client is the performance arm of a leading global media investment operation based in central London. Services include Performance-based Display Advertising, Retargeting, Dynamic Creative Optimisation, Lead-generation, mobile Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Real Time Bidding (RTB), Customer Journey Analysis, Sales Modelling, Conversion Optimisation, Marketing Intelligence and Real Time Tracking Technology.
About the role
Being part of the Ad Operations team you will provide expertise for all Ad Serving matters across the whole business. This role is unique in the fact that you will work across all platforms, which will offer the opportunity to develop transferable and broad based skills.
The role involves working with the Ad Operations team across a variety of advertisers. You will be responsible for the launch of campaigns and media trafficking through the company’s Media Platform and AppNexus Console.
You will be responsible for Monitoring Ad performance and executing complex Mid-flight campaign traffic changes as requested, as well as adapting Ads to optimise their performance and maximise the ROI.
It is also required to deliver reports to agencies with insightful commentary and analysis on a regular basis and talk through the results.
You will also liaise with the sales team on planning campaign strategies.
About the person
- Strong working knowledge of Ad operations and campaign trafficking.
- Ability and experience of working with multiple ad servers.
- Knowledge and experience with the AppNexus console and mobile sector is an advantage.
- Experience trafficking and optimising within an RTB environment.
- Experience in HTML
- Interest and knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPA)
If you think this role would be a good move for you get in contact today! Apply now.